Dim Sum, Coffee Shops, Crust, Graduation, ตำเวยเฮย and Zaab ice cream


We started early today because we had Jemma's graduation today - so we chose to have breakfast at a Local Restaurant at Phuket Town (รานแกวใจ-food--bakery).



Fabulous breakfast and then I met a friend from the UK - Jo who had come over for a break.



We went to the Chino Cafe in Phuket Old Town and then Since 1892 - reviews all at my coffee blog site.



It was then time for Jemma to rehearse her Graduation Ceremony so we her at school and we had lunch at Crust - fab pea and ham soup! (review coming here).



Jemma's Graduation was coming soon so we picked her up early the next day but then we ended up at Vichit Food Fair - which I have yet to review, but we did have a lot of fun!



The next morning was Jemma's Graduation - lovely but I have to say that I did miss the certificate being presented - next time...



This meant that we were to have an early lunch at ตำเวยเฮย - fabulous Thai food but I was not sure about the Issan Som Tam (review coming here) however!



The day came to an early close with an Ice Cream and a coffee at a newly opened colourful Cafe in Phuket Old Town - ZaaB Kafe - a review and forthcoming photographs will be placed here.

A fun 2 days.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for choosing to write a message and reading all my text.